Extended Producer Liability Management Solutions for electronic equipment across Australia and New Zealand
The disposal of end of life Electronics is a significant issue not just in Australia or New Zealand but around the world. Producers of electronics waste are faced with various responsibilities such as ensuring sustainability of the environment through resource recovery and strict compliance to local and international regulations governing the movement and management of such waste.
The lack of standards and proper management of electronic equipment create potential liabilities to producers and consumers alike:
- Inadequate protection of intellectual property
- Reputation or brand exposure by association
- Lack of commercial and private data protection measures
- Non conformance to regulations
- Environmental degradation or Pollution Events
- Poor recovery outcomes for materials or resources
- Occupational Health and Safety incidents
TES-AMM Australia and New Zealand are part of the TES-AMM group of companies located in various regions around the world who are familiar with the professional requirements and best practice methods for the processing of end of life or end of lease electronics. As a responsible and experienced EPLMS provider with facilities and systems to meet environmental, safety and security needs, we provide accountability and control of the entire disposal or recycling process ultimately mitigating liability and providing peace of mind to our customers.